Monday 3 March 2014

Reflection on short video


Nikola Tesla - The Invention of the Lightbulb


Who was in your group?
In my team to create this video was Pablo Munoz, who edited and put the video together and James Verga, who played Nikola Tesla, and I, who played Thomas Edison.

What did you want to achieve?
I wanted to achieve a short story telling the untold story behind the invention of the lightbulb.

Do you think you film was successful?
I think it was quite successful in the way that it got the message across to people that Thomas Edison stole Nikola Teslas' idea on inventing the lightbulb. I could improve on it by making it a bit more serious.

What would you do differently if you did it again?
If i could do this video again, I would do it on the same topic, but I would make it a bit more serious and also a scene on how Tesla died.

Which film from class do you like and why?
My favourite video clip in class from another group is the video based on the riots on Mark Duggan, I like this video most because the video clips were well put together and the music went well in the background and gradually went quieter with a person talking. 


Here is the link to the video

No comments:

Post a Comment